12/27/12

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Izman@ Labu 4 Nov

People will wish you Happy Birthday with lots of gifts, wishing and pleasantries. But I will wish you Happy Birthday in my own special way by saying a prayer and throwing it up in the clouds so it reaches straight to the Allah. Moga dipanjangkan usia, dimurahkan rezeki dan diredhai allah. Many happy returns of the day.Thanks for making my life so interesting and so much fun. Life is boring when you are not around ;)..ngeeeee Happy Birthday dear ;)

 Maimun 16/12 and Egie 29/12

 There are two types of friends. The ones who befriend you on Facebook and the one who befriend in you in real life. Thank you for always standing by my side and supporting me. But even more than that, thank you for trusting and believing in me, even when I couldn't. I love you my friend and Happy birthday!

No comments: